What is a property sourcer?
Director of Nest Wise Properties, Sean Forsey, explains the process and role of a property sourcer, and how his business helps property investors to achieve profit, with relatively little time commitment required.
The process is made simple by Nest Wise, without all the granular detail.
Here are the steps to building a portfolio:
- We listen to you and understand your unique criteria, vision and goals. We provide you with and make introductions to our power team of finance brokers, legal advisers, insurance providers and surveyors.
- We hunt, investigate and then provide you with suitable property options that match your criteria.
- We secure the deal and collect your data to pass to the vendor, agent and our legal representative who will act on your behalf.
- We provide options for independent surveys and facilitate any property visits during the buying process and keep you informed of progress.
- Once complete we collect the keys and instruct your chosen refurb team to get started. We then monitor the process, and keep you informed with relevant reports and photographs of the progress.
- As soon as the renovation is complete we can then finalise the sale or letting with our agents on your behalf.
Now that the transaction is completed, you are now free to enjoy your profit
To speak to the Nest Wise team, please get in contact on: 01656 857 374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org